SEO VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS
Most Internet Marketing entrepreneurs understand that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is not just about doing technical web development stuff in the backend of someone’s site. In fact, it requires a lot of planning & execution, research, trial & error and Data entry, for the purpose of standing out of the crowd and getting noticed.
With that in mind, SEO is definitely something that can be done by any normal human being with knowledge in Internet and Research. However, doing it on an individual level can be a bit of a challenge. It requires a painstakingly long process and it will take months before even seeing the first positive result.
This is where Virtual Assistants enters the show
We might not have the same target market but we’ll all go through the same process to get to the top. Delegating some of the SEO tasks to an offshore Virtual Assistant will bring a lot of positive results to your business:
- More time to focus on important things to improve your business
- More time to spend quality time with your family
- You’ll see faster results. And,
- Virtual Assistants are cost-effective
Here are some of the SEO tasks that you can delegate when hiring Virtual Assistants:
- Website Administration – Nowadays, almost every site (with SEO purposes) are made using the WordPress platform. This is because WordPress has a lot to offer in terms of Design, Ease-of-use, and Optimization. This is also the reason why almost all High-quality Virtual Assistants that you’ll hire are equipped with the right knowledge on how to manage a WordPress site in terms of SEO.
- Keyword Research – Before acquiring the coveted first page placement in Google and getting the right traffic for your business, your first goal is to find the correct keywords to utilize in Articles, Press Releases, Website content, Social Media and more. This gave birth to the market of Virtual Assistants willing to do Keyword Research using the correct knowledge and tools for your SEO project.
- Forum and Blog Posting – The reputation of your business to Search Engines and People can further increase by joining communities that share the same interests with your targeted niche market. Your Virtual Assistant can help you find targeted forum communities and/or Blogs to engage while creating a social status for your Online Business.
- Social Media Management – Social Media influence is one of the categories in SEO that Search engines look at, in order to determine how many points to give your site in terms of relevancy, quality and authority. These consist of, but are not limited to, shares, likes, tweets and +1’s. The more people talk about your content, the more points you’ll earn from Search engines. You can hire a Virtual Assistant to do Social Media tasks 1 to 2 hours daily, in order to gain attention and loyal followers.
- Analysis and Reports – As a website and business owner, you will need reports and analysis to determine how much effort to put into improvement and how much results you gained during your SEO campaign. Hiring a Virtual Assistant to gather these data and turn it into a report that is easily understandable can save you more time and can give you a lot of insight on how well you are doing.
And a lot more…
There are still a lot of SEO tasks that you can delegate to your Virtual Assistants such as Lead generation, getting contact details of the Leads they were able to generate, contacting leads, appointment setting, market research, SEO Article Writing and more. But these are enough to get positive results until you become familiar with employing Virtual Assistants. While learning and improving your SEO knowledge from basic to advanced, a lot of opportunities will open and more tasks can be outsourced for the benefit of your business.
Always remember that the more time you consume doing basic SEO tasks, the more potential income you’ll lose as well. It is cheaper to hire and outsource these tasks to a Virtual Assistant than doing all the work on your own. Don’t let small things keep you from seeing the big picture. Outsource the task and focus on improvement. PAO!